Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Ha...@gpj.com on 2010/07/06 21:08:33 UTC

How to run ActiveMQ console in JBoss

I have ActiveMQ running inside JBoss , using resource adapter...I am
trying to run ActiveMQ console inside JBoss as a web application...putting
the war file under JBoss deploy is not working..Are there any
configurations that I need to tweak?

Happy 4th of July!

Thanks!
Hammad

Re: How to run ActiveMQ console in JBoss

Posted by Ha...@gpj.com.
Thanks for the help.
I was able to run the broker by putting the war file in JBoss deploy
directory and changing the webconsole-embedded.xml inside the war
(WEB-INF) to point to my configuration
file. It is running file.

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi Hammad,

it should work, take a look at this thread

http://old.nabble.com/jboss%2Bactivemq-broker%2Bwebconsole-td27156154.html

what exceptions are you seeing?

Cheers

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net