Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by Fred Dushin <fa...@apache.org> on 2008/10/20 22:13:52 UTC

WSS4J-1.5.5-RC1

I've uploaded 1.5.5-RC1 to people.apache.org.

The distribution can be found at the following URL:

http://people.apache.org/~fadushin/stage/wss4j/1.5.5-RC1/dist/

You can also point maven at the following URL to pull down the 1.5.5-
RC1 release POM, source, and class JARs:

http://people.apache.org/~fadushin/stage/wss4j/1.5.5-RC1/maven/

Note that this is a release candidate, for the purposes of testing
against projects (apache or otherwise) that depend on WSS4J.  This is
NOT a release.  No votes will be taken on these bits, and no projects
should depend on these artifacts!

Other miscellany:

* These bits were built off branches/1_5_5
* I committed changes to the project versions on this branch to set it
to 1.5.5-RC1, so that this RC can be build in a reproducible manner.
* I manually created md5 hashes for the maven artifacts.
* I signed the dist atrifacts with my gpg key, which I'm using to sign
this message.

Please correct me if I missed anything, and thanks for your support.

Happy testing!

-Fred

Re: WSS4J-1.5.5-RC1

Posted by Fred Dushin <fa...@apache.org>.
I've checked the same with CXF.

If folks are ready, I'd like to put out a release for vote.  Objections?

-Fred

Re: WSS4J-1.5.5-RC1

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi Fred,