Posted to user@commons.apache.org by sadik <sa...@spectrum-bd.com> on 2003/03/04 10:27:34 UTC

OJB - Connectivity with Oracle in Tomcat 4.0

Hi guys,
Here is the scenario
* OS: Windows 2000 Professional
* Database: Oracle 8i
* JDBC Driver: Oracle's
* API: PersistancBroker
* Context: Tomcat 4.0

While loading the application, I get an exception stating ...

Starting service Tomcat-Standalone
Apache Tomcat/4.0.4
Starting service Tomcat-Apache
Apache Tomcat/4.0.4
[BOOT] INFO: OJB.properties:
file:D:/Program/Tomcat4.0/webapps/beer4all-eel/WEB-INF/classes/OJB.prope
rties
[DEFAULT] INFO: OJB Descriptor Repository:
file:D:/Program/Tomcat4.0/webapps/beer4all-eel/WEB-INF/classes/repositor
y.xml
[DEFAULT] INFO: ...Finished parsing
[DEFAULT] INFO: problems with platform
org.apache.ojb.broker.platforms.PlatformORACLEImpl:
org.apache.ojb.broker.platforms.PlatformORACLEImpl
[DEFAULT] INFO: OJB will use PlatformDefaultImpl instead
[org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.JdbcAccess] ERROR: SQLException
during the execution of the query: ORA-00911: invalid character

ORA-00911: invalid character

java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00911: invalid character

        at oracle.jdbc.dbaccess.DBError.throwSqlException(DBError.java)
        at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.TTIoer.processError(TTIoer.java)
        at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.Oall7.receive(Oall7.java)
        at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.TTC7Protocol.doOall7(TTC7Protocol.java)

But when I use MYSQL, it works quite fine.

Any idea?

Regards,

Wahid Sadik
PROGRAMMER,