Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/03/31 00:31:46 UTC

[Jakarta Wiki] Update of "InterWiki" by ManikSurtani

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by ManikSurtani:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta/InterWiki

  List of valid InterWiki names this wiki knows of:
    [[InterWiki]]

- Subprojects under Jakarta that have wiki pages:
+ Subprojects under Jakarta that do not have wiki sites of their own (under http://wiki.apache.org) but have a few wiki pages under this wiki:
     JakartaRegexp

  MoinMoin marks the InterWiki links in a way that works for the MeatBall:ColourBlind and also is MeatBall:LynxFriendly by using a little icon with an ALT attribute. If you hover above the icon in a graphical browser, you'll see to which Wiki it refers. If the icon has a border, that indicates that you used an illegal or unknown BadBadBad:InterWiki name (see the list above for valid ones). BTW, the reasoning behind the icon used is based on the idea that a Wiki:WikiWikiWeb is created by a team effort of several people.

Re: [Jakarta Wiki] Update of "InterWiki" by ManikSurtani

Posted by Martin Cooper <mf...@gmail.com>.
What's happened is that the wiki change notifications seem to be sent
to a separate list now (wikidiffs@a.o) instead of where they were sent
before (general@j.a.o). This has also happened for some (all?) of the
other wikis. I'm assuming this change happened as part of the upgrade
to the newer wiki version. I've already put in a request to the
infrastructure folks to change this back to the way it was.

--
Martin Cooper

Posted by Kevin Jones <ke...@develop.com>.