Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by rkannan <ka...@keystonelogic.net> on 2010/12/17 10:40:47 UTC

Connection refused

Hi all,

My test plan contains 50 threads (users), ramp-up time as 10 seconds and
forever as 1.

When i start the test first 5 or 6 requests failed and it shows the
Connection refused error. Then all other request are passed.

Whenever i'm starting the test some of the requests failed for me..

Any suggestions to solve this problem???

Re: Connection refused

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 17 December 2010 12:56, rkannan <ka...@keystonelogic.net> wrote:

> When trying with some other request to other server it is working fine.
>

> Also some times i'm getting "Software caused connection abort: recv failed".

Probably also caused by the target server.

Re: Connection refused

Posted by rkannan <ka...@keystonelogic.net>.

Re: Connection refused

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 17 December 2010 09:40, rkannan <ka...@keystonelogic.net> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> My test plan contains 50 threads (users), ramp-up time as 10 seconds and
> forever as 1.
>
> When i start the test first 5 or 6 requests failed and it shows the
> Connection refused error. Then all other request are passed.
>
> Whenever i'm starting the test some of the requests failed for me..
>
> Any suggestions to solve this problem???

Sounds like a problem with the target server.

Try running a simple test against a different server, and see if you
have the same problem.
That will help eliminate the JMeter host (and JMeter) as the problem source.