Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Andrei Varanovich <an...@objectmeet.com> on 2010/11/11 12:04:46 UTC

Error while logging in

Hi all,

Running CouchDB 0.11 on Windows Server 2003 x64.
Created an "admin" user. Try to log in and get "Error logging in: function_clause".

Are there any ways to switch CouchDB in the "Admin Party" mode?

Thanks,
Andrei

Re: Error while logging in

Posted by Dave Cottlehuber <da...@muse.net.nz>.
On 12 November 2010 00:27, Andrei Varanovich <an...@objectmeet.com> wrote:
> Do you mean in the http://127.0.0.1:5984/_utils/config.html ?
> The thing is that I cannot get access to it as soon as I am not logged in.

you can edit the local.ini file directly from notepad or your editor
of choice, then restart couch from services console, or using net
start/stop "apache couchdb".

It should be something like c:\program files\apache
couchdb\etc\couchdb\local.ini

A+
Dave

RE: Error while logging in

Posted by Andrei Varanovich <an...@objectmeet.com>.
Do you mean in the http://127.0.0.1:5984/_utils/config.html ?
The thing is that I cannot get access to it as soon as I am not logged in.

just remove the admin user from the [admins] config section

Re: Error while logging in

Posted by Sebastian Cohnen <se...@googlemail.com>.