Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Ritter, Steve" <St...@netapp.com> on 2001/06/06 19:23:24 UTC

Where can I get the latest version of Jasper?

Does anyone know how I get the latest version of Jasper?  Do I have to download Tomcat and if so which version?

Thanks in advance!!!

--Steve

Re: Where can I get the latest version of Jasper?

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.

On Wed, 6 Jun 2001, Ritter, Steve wrote:

> Does anyone know how I get the latest version of Jasper?  Do I have to
> download Tomcat and if so which version?
>
> Thanks in advance!!!
>
> --Steve

Jasper is not packaged separately from Tomcat -- you'll need to get Tomcat
if you want it.

Craig