Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2017/04/19 16:05:22 UTC

Apache 2.0 Test Suite on TeamCity?

Igniters,

I see we added a special suite on TeamCity for 2.0
http://ci.ignite.apache.org/project.html?projectId=Ignite20Tests&tab=projectOverview

What’s the goal? How do I validate my merges against 2.0? For instance, in the general test suite I have “Spring Data” tests which are missing in Apache Ignite 2.0 on TC. Do I need to merge them there?

—
Denis

Re: Apache 2.0 Test Suite on TeamCity?

Posted by Alexey Goncharuk <al...@gmail.com>.
Denis,

This suite is currently Work In Progress and should be ready shortly. The
goal is to get rid of 9 test suites which became obsolete since we moved
optimized marshaller off the public API.

Please validate your PRs against regular set of tests. We will let
community know when the project is ready.