Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Molly Mears <mm...@washcoll.edu> on 2004/03/23 17:07:07 UTC

[users@httpd] Ldap authorization - solved thank you

Thanks. This inadvertently fixed my problem. I added an ErrorDocument and
got a new error...it was trying to verify the user using the error
document, I guess because I have AuthLDAPAuthoritative Off. I added an
empty password file to check and now it reprompts for the user. Thanks for
the help!

--On Tuesday, March 23, 2004 4:21 PM +0100 Boyle Owen <Ow...@swx.com>