Posted to users@maven.apache.org by David Hoffer <dh...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/08 16:16:53 UTC

How to create zip of all project artifact binaries?

I would like to create a zip of my complete project binary artifacts.  (Also
one of sources and javadocs would be a bonus.) The project has many modules
and I need the resulting zip to structure the contents so each module has
its own folder containing it's artifact (jar, swc, etc) plus any runtime
dependencies.  I need this to run as part of the install goal, how can I
accomplish this?  If anyone has pom & assembly samples that would be great.

-Dave