Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Tim Williams <wi...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/24 04:32:24 UTC

Re: GSoC 2013: non-code projects on website, branding?

On Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 9:05 PM, Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com> wrote:
> On 2 March 2013 17:58, Tim Williams <wi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Wow, that's pretty awesome, I'd like for us to start participating in
>> this - these are tomorrow's committers:)  What a great soft
>> introduction!
>>

> Brilliant. Consider yourself committed ;-)
>
> I'll nag you nearer the time.

Not sure when exactly things start to kick off for this but I wanted
to just remind you I'm interested in this...

--tim

Re: GSoC 2013: non-code projects on website, branding?

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.
I believe GCI will start after GSoC is over, which would be end of next month.

Uli