Posted to sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org by "Glynn, Eoghan" <eo...@iona.com> on 2006/01/12 10:18:24 UTC

Version of WS-Addressing

Hi,

I noticed in the Axis2-0.94 release announcement that Axis2 now supports
"both the submission (2004/08) and final (2005/08) versions" of
WS-Addressing.

Given the WS-A 2004/08 draft is now two versions behind the curve (there
was also a 2005/02 working draft), this begs the question of whether its
time that the WS-RM schema was moved on to use the 2005/08 version of
WS-A.

Does anyone know if this is planned for either the WS-RM spec and/or the
Sandesha implementation?

Regards,
Eoghan Glynn

Re: Version of WS-Addressing

Posted by Jaliya Ekanayake <jn...@gmail.com>.
Hi Eoghan,

WS-RM is now going through another revise under OASIS and now it is known as WS-RX. However still the Web Services Reliable Messaging(WS-Reliable Messaging) Committee Draft 01, September 26th 2005 still use 2004/08.
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/15177/wsrm-1.1-spec-cd-01.pdf
Thanks,

Jaliya

Re: Version of WS-Addressing

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Eoghan,

We have plans to implement an Sandesha2 version that follows the WS-RM spec
that is being revised under OASIS WS-RX group. We still hvnt decided weather
to make the same implementation work for both specs or to build it as a
seperate branch. Stay tuned :-)

Thanks,
Chamikara

Re: Version of WS-Addressing