Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/09 20:24:36 UTC

The Feed Object Model

The central and most critical component of Abdera is it's Feed Object
Model interfaces (all of the interfaces defined in the "core"
component).  Our lives will be much more difficult if these interfaces
are not stable.  I'd like to propose that for the core package only, we
adopt an approve-first approach to all check-in's following the initial
check-in.  In other words, any change to the core interfaces would need
to be proposed first on the dev list for a vote before the change is
actually made.  Doing so is purely for reasons of maintaining stability
and making sure that everyone is aware of changes being made to the core
API.

- James

Re: The Feed Object Model

Posted by James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com>.
Works for me. The lazy consensus thing is really what I had in mind
anyway.  :-)

- James

Re: The Feed Object Model

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.