Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Arash Bijanzadeh <ar...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/01 11:45:34 UTC

RELATIVE path problem

Hi,
I noticed that when I want to have a path like localhost/foo/bar.jsf the
default template brokes with no emage and stylesheet. This is for the
relative paths used in template and included pages. I wonder are there any
affort work around to correct this?

--
from debian manifesto:
Debian Linux is a brand-new kind of Linux distribution.

Re: Fwd: RELATIVE path problem

Posted by Rick Gruber-Riemer <ri...@vanosten.net>.
Hej

Do you use something like this?

<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core" prefix="c" %>

<c:set var="ctx" value="${pageContext.request.contextPath}" />

		<link rel="stylesheet" media="screen" type="text/css"
href="${ctx}/styles/forms.css" />
		<link rel="shortcut icon" href="${ctx}/images/favicon.ico" />

Works for me ... Rick

Fwd: RELATIVE path problem