Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by John Gregson <jf...@shaw.ca> on 2016/11/03 19:23:20 UTC

UUpdates

I have version 4.1.2; running Windows 10.

When will the automatic updates be available.

John

J. Gregson
jfgregson@shaw.ca

Re: UUpdates

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
John Gregson wrote:
> I have version 4.1.2; running Windows 10.
> When will the automatic updates be available.

What do you mean by automatic updates?

OpenOffice currently support update notifications; provided you enabled
them (they are enabled by default), a check for updates is done weekly
by default and you receive notification that an update is available.

The notification leads you to the download page, where you can download
the new version and install it replacing the old one.

No other systems (like, automatic download of the updated installer or
even automatic update of OpenOffice) are supported.

Regards,
   Andrea.