Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org> on 2008/08/28 18:55:22 UTC

IvyDE and checkstyle

Hi,

I have added some checkstyle configuration in IvyDE. It is actually
the same as the Ivy one.
So now a lot of errors are popuping up. I will drastically reduce the
number soon. As the change set is quite important, yell if you have a
patch locally that need to be committed before I do (probably this
week end).

cheers
Nicolas

Re: IvyDE and checkstyle

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 6:55 PM, Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lalevee@hibnet.org

> I have added some checkstyle configuration in IvyDE. It is actually the
> same as the Ivy one.
> So now a lot of errors are popuping up. I will drastically reduce the
> number soon. As the change set is quite important, yell if you have a patch
> locally that need to be committed before I do (probably this week end).

No pending changes for me. Happy code cleanup :-)

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/
http://www.xoocode.org/