Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by GH <ga...@gmail.com> on 2004/11/02 00:18:01 UTC

[users@httpd] November 2, 2004

Greetings:

  This is just a friendly reminder that if you are registered in the
United States to VOTE on November 2, 2004 (TOMORROW)

  Need to know where you vote?

 Please see the attached file (it is an image) that contains some information

Re: [users@httpd] November 2, 2004

Posted by Kenneth Porter <sh...@sewingwitch.com>.
--On Tuesday, November 02, 2004 8:29 PM -0700 Corey Woodcox
<di...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Oh boy...I think it's a good idea!  GO VOTE!

Yeah, but for who? The big douche or the turd sandwich? (South Park
reference. Try to catch the rerun if you haven't seen Wednesday's episode
yet.)

Re: [users@httpd] November 2, 2004

Posted by Corey Woodcox <di...@gmail.com>.
Oh boy...I think it's a good idea!  GO VOTE!

Spam cop is for UNSOLICITED mail...you signed up for this list and all
the mail that comes with it...

--
The Disguised Jedi - Corey Woodcox
disguised.jedi@gmail.com