Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by "M. Manna" <ma...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/21 01:45:13 UTC

PR review

Hello,

We’ve been waiting for this PR for a while.

https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/6771

Could this Be reviewed for new release ? This is important for our project.

Thanks,

Re: PR review

Posted by "M. Manna" <ma...@gmail.com>.
I have updated it with my comments - @mjsax could you kindly comment
I stopped watching the issue since it sends all updates to all issues to my
inbox :)

Thanks,

Re: PR review

Posted by "M. Manna" <ma...@gmail.com>.