Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Raju444us <gu...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/23 00:16:17 UTC

Re: Faceted Dates

In the example on the wiki that gives the facet counts for date per day.How
should the query look like to get date facets by month.

 http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SimpleFacetParameters

Here is the sample query for day level facet counts.
http://localhost:8983/solr/select/?q=*:*&rows=0&facet=true&facet.date=timestamp&facet.date.start=NOW/DAY-5DAYS&facet.date.end=NOW/DAY%2B1DAY&facet.date.gap=%2B1DAY

Thanks,
Raju

Re: Faceted Dates

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
I don't have Solr running here to try, but have you tried simply replacing "DAY" with "MONTH"?
Who knows, maybe it works! :)

Otis