Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by advait75 <ad...@retailwave.com> on 2009/11/28 13:40:11 UTC

Re: Adding to the mypage

Hi BJ,

Could you please send me the code for the imports that you have mentioned
below? I am looking for help in creating a page, where end users to my site
can upload Excel/CSV files and the data in these files get updated to some
tables.

I do not want end users to have to go to Webtools to perform this task, but
instead would like them to be able to access this import feature from one of
my pages.

I went to the JIRA issue 1939, but am unable to download any of the
attachments.

My email id advait [at] retailwave [dot] com

I appreciate your help.

regards,
Advait