Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by "John J. Franey" <jj...@verizon.net> on 2007/02/19 20:06:29 UTC

using plug-it-plugin in assembly plugin build

Can anyone provide a pointer to how to successfully run the integration tests
in the assembly plugin?

I run it using: mvn  -Dintegration-tests=true  integration-test

The first error I encountered is:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Local repository location:
'/home/jfraney/projects/maven-plugins/maven-assembly-plugin/target/local-repository'
is NOT a directory.

So I manually created the directory, and rerun, now I get:

  org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-assembly-plugin:pom:testing

from the specified remote repositories:
  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

Regards,

John