Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Tianchi <ti...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/13 20:39:46 UTC

problems when configuring activemq master/slave mode in URL

I am trying to use configure activemq master/slave mode in URL on client side
like thg following:

failover://(tcp://localhost:61213,tcp://192.168.10.8:61213)?backup=true&initalReconnectDelay=20

I am using JDBC lock system to configure the two brokers, so when the master
is shut down,  I wanna the slave become a master. I encountered a problem
which is if I shut down the primary broker, it takes the client a lot more
time to build connection to the secondary broker. Seems like it tries to
connect to the primary one first every time it connects to the secondary
one. Is it possible that I could make the client stick on one connection and
reconnect until that connection is failed instead of randomly reconnecting
all the time?

Not sure if that is doable by just using transport options.

Please help. Thanks

Re: problems when configuring activemq master/slave mode in URL

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
I guess this is again a problem with the PHP client, so you can take a look
there. If you want I can put the source on github, so it's easier to
collaborate on it.

Regards
Blog - http://www.nighttale.net

Connect at CamelOne <http://camelone.com/> May 24-26