Posted to user@fineract.apache.org by ramesh padmanabhan <ra...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/31 01:08:35 UTC

Hi team,

I am trying to build the latest forks of Fineract CN and am running into
errors  when I run the initial-setup.sh scripts.

I get build errors which I did not see when I last tried this (3 months
ago). Has anything changed ? I picked up the latest script from the GitHub
location as per documented instructions.

thanks

Ramesh

********************

Build errors found

********************

The following modules failed to build: async command permitted-feign-client
provisioner identity rhythm template office customer group accounting
portfolio deposit-account-management teller reporting demo-server
test-accounting-portfolio

[ec2-user@ip-172-31-22-230 mifos]$

[ec2-user@ip-172-31-22-230 mifos]$

[ec2-user@ip-172-31-22-230 mifos]$

[ec2-user@ip-172-31-22-230 mifos]$ vi initial_scripts.sh

[ec2-user@ip-172-31-22-230 mifos]$ pwd

/home/ec2-user/mifos

[ec2-user@ip-172-31-22-230 mifos]$ ls

accounting  core      deposit-account-management  identity            office
                portfolio    reporting  teller    tools

anubis      customer  group                       initial_scripts.sh
permitted-feign-client  provisioner  rhythm     template

Re:

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.
Michael,

I'm sorry to hear those sentiments. Are you attempting to use Fineract or
Fineract CN? Fineract CN is in its very early stages so there a limited
number of community member with knowledge and expertise on it to help
others. The community (members like Ramesh) are trying to build out
documentation to assist.

We would love to hear where you faced difficulties so we can improve upon
them.

Ed

Re: “helps”

Posted by michael chileshe <mc...@gmail.com>.