Posted to user@fineract.apache.org by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org> on 2017/03/14 20:23:29 UTC

Testimonials for potential graduation announcement?

Hello Fineracters

We are currently starting the process of graduation from the incubator.
For the announcement (whenever that may be), we'd like to include customer
testimonials.  Would anyone here like to provide a customer testimonial?
How have you used Fineract?  How has it contributed to your success? Has
the Fineract community supported you well?

Thanks in advance,
Myrle

Re: Testimonials for potential graduation announcement?

Posted by Aleksandar Vidakovic <al...@mifos.org>.
Hi Myrle,

... I'll ask my current customer... might take a couple of days as we are
finishing first milestone...

Cheers,

Aleks

Posted by Aleksandar Vidakovic <al...@mifos.org>.