Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Anton-2 <ku...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/01 17:51:01 UTC

What version of CDI is supported?

Hi

I am trying to get Camel working with CDI, am am having some success,
however, I have run into the following error:

[ERROR] Caused by: java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Class
org.apache.camel.cdi.internal.CamelContextBean does not implement the
requested interface javax.enterprise.inject.spi.BeanAttributes

So, I am wondering, what version of CDI is supported by Camel currently?

Thanks

Re: What version of CDI is supported?

Posted by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com>.
Until now Camel CDI has been created based on CDI 1.0 spec. If you run your
camel project with a more recent version of CDI spec 1.1, that will fails (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-6513)

On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 5:51 PM, Anton-2 <ku...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am trying to get Camel working with CDI, am am having some success,
> however, I have run into the following error:
>
> [ERROR] Caused by: java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Class
> org.apache.camel.cdi.internal.CamelContextBean does not implement the
> requested interface javax.enterprise.inject.spi.BeanAttributes
>
> So, I am wondering, what version of CDI is supported by Camel currently?
>
> Thanks

Charles Moulliard
Apache Committer / Architect @RedHat

Re: What version of CDI is supported?

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Whatever Apache Deltaspike supports as that is what we use for camel-cdi.

On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 5:51 PM, Anton-2 <ku...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am trying to get Camel working with CDI, am am having some success,
> however, I have run into the following error:
>
> [ERROR] Caused by: java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Class
> org.apache.camel.cdi.internal.CamelContextBean does not implement the
> requested interface javax.enterprise.inject.spi.BeanAttributes
>
> So, I am wondering, what version of CDI is supported by Camel currently?
>
> Thanks

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cibsen@redhat.com