Posted to user@metron.apache.org by Dima Kovalyov <Di...@sstech.us> on 2017/06/07 08:00:02 UTC

Re: Install Metron 0.4.0 on CentOS 7 with MySQL (MariaDB) for Metron REST.

Thank you for the detailed manual Laurens,

Have you had a change to post it somewhere?
I would like to edit it and fix few points, like:
> There is no need to install mariadb-server on all nodes, just on the
> Metron UI node:
> yum install mariadb-server
> mysql-connector-java.jar package should be renamed to just
> mysql-connector-java
> Structure for Metron UI MySQL tables can be found here:
> ./metron-interface/metron-rest/target/classes/schema-mysql.sql
etc.

- Dima

Posted by Laurens Vets <la...@daemon.be>.
I'm updating the document as we speak (sensors etc...). Should be ready
today or tomorrow.