Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Jakob Korherr <ja...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/12 20:50:38 UTC

Re: Issue with running myfaces-example-simple-1_1_9_war on websphere 6.1

Hi,

Maybe your websphere 6.1 is one of the few containers that does not support
adding listeners via TLD. Try adding the following to your web.xml:

<listener>
 <listener-class>org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener</listener-class>
</listener>

Regards,
Jakob

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
No tld listener support seems to be the case for Websphere 6.0,
according to this issue:

http://jira.icefaces.org/browse/ICE-1403

Posted by Ashish Kulkarni <as...@gmail.com>.
Hi
This URL helped me solve this issue

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=14280127
<http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=14280127>

--
Ashish
www.ayurwellness.com

Re: Issue with running myfaces-example-simple-1_1_9_war on websphere 6.1

Posted by Ashish Kulkarni <as...@gmail.com>.
Hi

--
Ashish