Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by tison <wa...@gmail.com> on 2023/11/27 08:05:47 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Committer: David Jensen

The Apache Pulsar Project Management Committee (PMC) has invited
David Jensen https://github.com/entvex to become a committer, and we
are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

David (@entvex) is an active contributor to DotPulsar[1] and contributed to
the
Partitioned topic support for Consumer and Reader and some other stuff.

Moreover, he helped a lot in releasing DotPulsar, especially
enthusiastically
driving it automatically in following the Apache release standard.

Welcome and Congratulations, David Jensen!

Please join us in congratulating and welcoming David Jensen onboard!

Best,
tison
on behalf of the Pulsar PMC

[1] https://github.com/apache/pulsar-dotpulsar

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: David Jensen

Posted by Lari Hotari <lh...@apache.org>.
Congratulations on becoming a committer, David! Well deserved!

-Lari

Posted by David Jensen <dj...@apache.org>.