Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Mark Webb <el...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/10 15:55:43 UTC

Netty blueprint example

I am working on creating an OSGI bundle that uses Netty to receive data
over a TCP connection.  I am stumped as to how and create a list of
decoders in the blueprint file.  I'm using ServiceMix 5.1.2 and I thought
I'd be able to do the following in the blueprint file :

<util:list id="decoders" list-class="java.util.LinkedList">
    <ref bean="decoder1" />
    <ref bean="decoder2" />
</util:list>

but I get XML schema errors with spring-util not being found up in
ServiceMix.  So I'm not sure if this is something I can solve with Camel,
or if this is a ServiceMix problem.  I am open to the possibility of doing
all this in a RouteBuilder class if that is a more viable solution.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Re: Netty blueprint example

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
I think you need to use
<list>
   <ref component-id="decoder1"/>
   <ref component-id="decoder2"/>
</list>
to define the list object in blueprint.

You can find more information about how to define a list here[1]

[1]http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSCKBL_8.5.5/com.ibm.websphere.osgi.nd.doc/ae/ca_blueprint_object.html

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.