Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/06 19:24:11 UTC

[SUCCESS] Release 5.1.0.5 -- as 5.1 stable release

I'm updating the site and moving the files around now.

Binding votes:

Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1
Andreas Andreou: +1

Non-binding votes:

Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +1
Ulrich Stärk: +1
Joachim Van der Auwera : +1 (release) -1 (as stable)
Ted Steen: +1
Igor Drobiazko: +1
Robert Zeigler: +1
Massimo Lusetti: +1