Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by "more.harshal2007@gmail.com" <ha...@itshastra.com> on 2011/05/02 16:44:22 UTC

Can we add logging for messages in log file for JMS enabled Web service.

Hi All,

Can we add logging for messages in log file for JMS enabled Web service.

at serverside: what request we got and what response we are providing.
at client side:  what request we are sending and what response we are
getting.

I am alredy having soap logging for Http transport web service. Does it work
for this JMS web service.

Thanks.
Harshal

Re: Can we add logging for messages in log file for JMS enabled Web service.

Posted by "more.harshal2007@gmail.com" <ha...@itshastra.com>.
Hi,
Thanks.

I Just  tried with my currently implementd logging and it works for both.

Thanks.

Re: Can we add logging for messages in log file for JMS enabled Web service.

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@sopera.com>.
You can add the logging feature to your client and server defintions.
See http://cxf.apache.org/docs/debugging-and-logging.html

Christian