Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Yu, Joel, Contractor" <Jo...@asamra.hoffman.army.mil> on 2004/06/25 20:13:46 UTC

MessageElement to Bean Object

hi,
I have web service method that returns a response.  The response is defined
as:

<xsd:element name="QueriesResponse">
  <xsd:complexType>
    <xsd:sequence>
      <xsd:any namespace="##any" processContents="strict" minOccurs="0"
maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
    </xsd:sequence>
  </xsd:complexType>
</xsd:element>

So the object wsdl2java generated has a method get_any(),which returns a
array of MessageElement object.  Now I know the any is really another object
foos already in xsd and I have a generted object for it:
<xsd:element name="foos">
  <xsd:complexType>
    <xsd:sequence>
      <xsd:element ref="foo" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
    </xsd:sequence>
  </xsd:complexType>
</xsd:element>

My questions is, does axis have some kind of class that can convert the
MessageElement to foos object?

thanks