Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de> on 2016/07/01 17:55:56 UTC

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-5895

Hi,

I have described two issues within this issue.

First the changed reactor order based on using a property for the
version and second the problem related to the version which is used for
artifacts.

At the moment I'm trying to identify the first issue...but currently I'm
a little bit lost...

May be one or more of the other devs can give me hint where to search in
Maven Core for the problem or a hint how to solve the problem?

I have also checked with the current master of 3.4.0-SNAPSHOT and see
the same changed order of the reactor if i use a property for the
version in such multi module build...

The second issue I will investigate further if the first one has been
done...

Any help is appreciated...Many thanks in advance..

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

Re: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-5895

Posted by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org>.
Hi Karl Heinz,

I think you should focus on the org.apache.maven.graph.DefaultGraphBuilder
when you're talking about the reactor order.

Robert

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi,

I also realized that we currently having failing Maven Core IT[1] which
is related to this subject[2]

Kind regards
Karl Heinz

[1]: