Posted to users@camel.apache.org by ychawla <pr...@yahoo.com> on 2009/01/12 23:37:41 UTC

Re: Problem with Dynamic Recipient list and XPath

Hello All,
I was reading this thread and I had a similiar question to the original
poster.  I have a simple spring route like this:

      <recipientList>
        <header>WorkflowRecipients</header>
      </recipientList>

And I set the header like this in code:
message.setHeader("WorkflowRecipients",
"activemq:Workflow1,activemq:Workflow2,activemq:Workflow3");

It seems to automatically tokenize based on the ",".  This works great for
me as I would like to multicast dynamically to all these recipients.  In the
Spring Route, does RecipientList automatically tokenize based on "," and is
this token configurable?  The WIKI could probably be brushed up based on
this answer and I wouldn't mind doing it:

http://activemq.apache.org/camel/recipient-list.html

Thanks,
Yogesh

Re: Problem with Dynamic Recipient list and XPath

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I never wrote how it works. The header that it uses must be
Iterateable, so you can for instance add a List<String> with your
endpoints if you have multiple

List<String> destinations = new ArrayList<String>():
destinations.add("activemq:topic:foo");
destinations.add("activemq:topic:bar");

exchange.getIn().setHeader("myDestinationsHeader", destinations);

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Ticket is

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi