Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Chhaya Vishwakarma <Ch...@lntinfotech.com> on 2013/01/30 07:29:52 UTC

hive odbc driver

Hi,

I am using cloudera hive odbc driver made DSN but when I am trying to connect to data source thorugh visual studio its giving me error while testing

: [cid:image003.jpg@01CDFEE1.4F927F30]

Can anyone help me In this?

________________________________
The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on the basis of information in this e-mail and using or disseminating the information, and must notify the sender and delete it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling code in this e-mail"

RE: hive odbc driver

Posted by Chhaya Vishwakarma <Ch...@lntinfotech.com>.
I am not using CDH I have installed apache hive. Can I use cloudera's driver for the same

This looks like a CDH specific issue. You'd get a better response in their mailing lists.

Thanks,

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 11:59 AM, Chhaya Vishwakarma <Ch...@lntinfotech.com>> wrote:
Hi,

I am using cloudera hive odbc driver made DSN but when I am trying to connect to data source thorugh visual studio its giving me error while testing

: [cid:image001.jpg@01CDFEE3.FE2855E0]

Can anyone help me In this?

Re: hive odbc driver

Posted by bharath vissapragada <bh...@gmail.com>.