Posted to user@hivemind.apache.org by Stephane Decleire <sd...@cariboo-networks.com> on 2007/07/02 16:22:40 UTC

No property editor for java.lang.Integer

Hi,

I've got the service declaration below :

  <service-point id="Alert" interface="IAlert">
      <invoke-factory>
          <construct class="impl.Alert">
                <set property="radius" value="10"/>
          </construct>
      </invoke-factory>
  </service-point>

wich throw the exception "No property editor for java.lang.Integer"
My property radius is of type Integer.
I've tried to add accessor for int type without success.

Any idea ?

Stephane

Re: No property editor for java.lang.Integer

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
Is the class itself public?

Posted by Stephane Decleire <sd...@cariboo-networks.com>.

Posted by Jeremie Poutrin <jp...@safenet-inc.com>.