Posted to dev@oodt.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/23 02:24:22 UTC

[VOTE] Move Apache OODT SCM to Apache Git

Hi Folks,
Lets have a formal VOTE on the above topic further to our DISCUSS thread
[0].
The VOTE will be open for at least 72 hours.

VOTE to move the Apache OODT source code management from SVN to Git

[ ] +1, Let's do it
[ ] +/-0 I couldn't care but would like to say the following...
[ ] -1 I VOTE against this, please provide reasoning.

VOTE's carried over from the DISCUSS thread are as follows

Chris A. Mattmann
Sean Kelly
Lewis J. McGibbney
Luca Cinquini
Sheryl John
Tom Barber
Jimmy Joyce

Thanks
Lewis

[0] http://www.mail-archive.com/dev%40oodt.apache.org/msg05779.html

--
*Lewis*

Re: [VOTE] Move Apache OODT SCM to Apache Git

Posted by Thomas Bennett <lm...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by "Ramirez, Paul M (398M)" <pa...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
+1

--Paul

Paul Ramirez - Group Supervisor
Computer Science for Data Intensive Applications
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
4800 Oak Grove Dr.
Pasadena, CA 91109
Office: 818-354-1015