Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Michael Sokolov <ms...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/18 15:06:11 UTC

recent test failures in solr.core

I ran a full test suite this morning and got 51 test failures, all in
solr.core. It looks like the same has been happening in Jenkins for
the last couple of days
https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Lucene/job/Lucene-Solr-Check-master/.
Based on timing, the only commit that seemed likely was

LUCENE-9576: nuke SSD detection, modernize CMS defaults

I tried reverting it locally and re-ran solr.core tests and got a pass
- 0 failures. I don't understand the cause, but there's definitely
correlation. Is there a bug in the commit? A bad assumption in the
tests? not sure. Probably we should revert while we sort it out?

-Mike

Re: recent test failures in solr.core

Posted by Michael Sokolov <ms...@gmail.com>.
cool, thanks Robert, glad it was easy