Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/16 08:48:07 UTC

[7.2] LoadableDetachable model attached but object null?

Hi

Any ideas on how a loadableDetachableModel can become in attached
state but the refered object are null? Seems to be out of sync?

--
Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
Nino Martinez

Re: [7.2] LoadableDetachable model attached but object null?

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
Our backend threw a null, which gave problems in other places..SO this
is not a wicket problem :)

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sven