Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Crystal Howard <cr...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2020/06/10 00:43:53 UTC

Openoffice Apache App on Table Support Question

Good evening Support,
The "spelling correction" function in the Openoffice Apache app on my tablet is not working.
Should I delete the app and reload it? Would that correct the bug, or is there something else I can do in the app to fix?
If I do need to delete app and reload, will the subscription I paid, still apply?
Thanks

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Re: Openoffice Apache App on Table Support Question

Posted by Crystal Howard <cr...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Thank you all for your detailed responses and help.
Yes, sorry, it appears that I sent my issue to the wrong support email. Thank you for providing the correct support email; nonetheless, great support provided from you all to a fellow user.
You all have a good day.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 12:38 PM, Moderator<bm...@apache.org> wrote:
Might this be the software Crystal is referring to
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andropenoffice&hl=en_US
If so Crystal needs to contact AndreOpenoffice support:
support@andropenoffice.com

Posted by David Belina <db...@comcast.net>.

Posted by David Robley <ro...@gmail.com>.