Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 2010/06/11 14:29:04 UTC

2.3.6-alpha

I have tagged and rolled 2.3.6 alpha tballs and committed them
to the dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/httpd repo.

As soon as they show up, I will start the release vote.

Re: 2.3.6-alpha

Posted by "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
On 6/11/2010 7:29 AM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> I have tagged and rolled 2.3.6 alpha tballs and committed them
> to the dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/httpd repo.

Thanks!  I don't see a reason to hold off the vote, since all committers
can check out that repository directly (it svn up'ed fine here, as I was
preparing for some unrelated site updates).

> As soon as they show up, I will start the release vote.

You'll be waiting a very long time, since this is all dependent on the
svnpubsub service.  That update is either instantaneous, or never.  It is
suggested you avoid email and file a jira ticket, to avoid pissing off Joe.