Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Gal Nitzan <gn...@usa.net> on 2005/09/20 10:51:17 UTC

JDK 1.5

Hi,

I have tried running Nutch with JDK 1.5 and got very weird results,
like  fetcher is hanging and  merge is  hanging.

After that I switched to 1.4 and all went well.

Is it just a matter of  re-build?

Regards,

Gal

Updated FAQ

Posted by Gal Nitzan <gn...@usa.net>.
Hello,

I have updated the FAQ: http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/FAQ?action=show

I've just started so be patient.

Please let me know if I'm on the right direction and please let me know
of any additions/changes/deletions required.

Regards,

Gal

Re: JDK 1.5

Posted by Gal Nitzan <gn...@usa.net>.
Jay Pound wrote:
> I'm running JDK 1.5 on windows 64bit, no problems, in fact very fast/stable

Gal

Re: JDK 1.5

Posted by Jay Pound <we...@poundwebhosting.com>.

Re: JDK 1.5