Posted to dev@fluo.apache.org by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com> on 2017/04/21 16:45:59 UTC

[DISCUSS] Releasing Fluo 1.1.0

I am thinking of initiating a release of 1.1.0.  I would like to get
the changes out that make writing spark jobs[1] and observers
easier[2][3].  Would also like to release the changes to release that
make notification scanning more efficient[4][5].

Does anyone else have other changes they would like to see in 1.1.0?

[1]: https://github.com/apache/incubator-fluo/issues/813
[2]: https://github.com/apache/incubator-fluo/issues/816
[3]: https://github.com/apache/incubator-fluo/pull/817
[4]: https://github.com/apache/incubator-fluo/issues/500
[5]: https://github.com/apache/incubator-fluo/pull/822

Re: [DISCUSS] Releasing Fluo 1.1.0

Posted by Mike Walch <mw...@apache.org>.
I am working on changes to how Fluo launches applications in YARN.
However, my changes are not close to being ready for a PR.  I am OK with
1.1.0 being released and this getting into 1.2.0.