Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Mikhail Loenko <ml...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/13 11:58:28 UTC

[classlib][swing][awt] fork mode for the tests

I've run swing and awt tests with fork mode "once" a dozen times
on Windows and Linux. All tests passed.

So to speed up precommit testing I'd like to change fork mode in
swign and awt to ${hy.test.forkmode} like it's done in other modules.

Objections?

Thanks,
Mikhail

Re: [classlib][swing][awt] fork mode for the tests

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.
thank you thank you thank you

--

Tim Ellison (t.p.ellison@gmail.com)
IBM Java technology centre, UK.

Re: [classlib][swing][awt] fork mode for the tests

Posted by Mikhail Loenko <ml...@gmail.com>.
done in 474664

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.

--