Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by cnoleherzer <cn...@gmx.de> on 2008/10/06 21:43:39 UTC

Auto-Reload in Wicket

I'm new to Wicket and i found that Wicket doesn't auto reload if i changed my
java code, i must relaunch jetty after some changes. Is there some way to
make Wicket auto-reloadable? I also use Spring in my project.

Re: Auto-Reload in Wicket

Posted by landry soules <la...@gmail.com>.
If you use Eclipse, and built your application with the quick start
Maven archetype, all you have to do is right-click on the Start class,
and select "debug as>Java application", to start your app in auto
reloading mode.