Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Mice Xia <mi...@tcloudcomputing.com> on 2012/07/16 04:45:54 UTC

答复: [DISCUSS] Source code from realhostip.com service

For a private cloud in an isolated/trusted network environment, is it acceptable for users to simply access console with HTTP, controlled by a global configuration such as ' consoleproxy.sslEnabled'?

Regards
Mice

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <mn...@apache.org>.
Hi

I believe having the code with ACS would be better which will not prevent
us to make it in a separate project whether TLP or subproject or even in a
separate repo in somewhere else later on

Sent from my Samdung Galaxy S3
Apologies for any typos