Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Claus Thøgersen <th...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/30 16:53:30 UTC

4.1 Writer list of r latst opened file

Hi,

This may not be a bug, but when I open .doc files in Writer they do not show up in the list of  lats opened files in the file menu. Only the odt documents I have used  show up in the list.
Is this  the intended behavior?

Claus

Re: 4.1 Writer list of r latst opened file

Posted by johnny smith <ka...@krovatka.su>.
On Sun, 30 Mar 2014 14:53:30 -0000, Claus Thøgersen <th...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This may not be a bug, but when I open .doc files in Writer they do not show up in the list of  lats opened files in the file menu. Only the odt documents I have used  show up in the list.
> Is this  the intended behavior?

no, this is not.

Re: 4.1 Writer list of r latst opened file

Posted by Julian Thomas <jt...@jt-mj.net>.
On 30 Mar 2014, at 10:53, Claus Thøgersen <th...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This may not be a bug, but when I open .doc files in Writer they do not show up in the list of  lats opened files in the file menu. Only the odt documents I have used  show up in the list.
> Is this  the intended behavior?

No, and I see the .doc files in the list.  jt