Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by pmanvi <pr...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/19 07:44:06 UTC

Re: Tomcat and ClassLoaders

But for me the issue is different for me. I have some applications in ROOT
folder & after some time (2 to 3 hours) apparently the class is getting
loaded from other jars (having the same class) are getting loaded from other
webapps directory.

I guess it's related to class caching done at the class loader level.
-Dorg.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.ENABLE_CLEAR_REFERENCES=false.
& -Xonclassgc
both seems to work fine.

But not sure about the implications.