Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Rob Vesse <rv...@yarcdata.com> on 2012/08/03 22:49:08 UTC

Release Process Notes

With Andy's help and his Release Process notes I was able to get my first release candidate cut and out for vote :-D

I ran into a few bits and pieces among the way so I made notes as I was going and I have now updated the Release Process [1] page to document the process more thoroughly and add clarifications/notes where I felt they were needed. I also took the time to apply wiki markup so hopefully it is a bit easier to read and jump to specific sections now

Rob

[1]: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/JENA/ProcessRelease

Re: Release Process Notes

Posted by Rob Vesse <rv...@yarcdata.com>.
Thanks, hopefully this makes it much easier for whoever wants to volunteer
to run the next release.

Btw I updated the page title to be the more readable Release Process so
the link is now
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/JENA/Release+Process

I've also fleshed out the notes on how to actually make a release once a
vote has passed now that I've worked through that process as well.

Rob

Re: Release Process Notes

Posted by Paolo Castagna <ca...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Rob, very useful.