Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org> on 2019/01/31 21:44:08 UTC

Camel 3.0 milestone 1 soon ?

Given the amount of work and refactoring that has been done the past weeks
on the master branch, I wonder if it makes sense to consider releasing a
first milestone of Camel 3 in the coming weeks.
I think we should release a few milestones as early as possible rather than
waiting a lot and release a big band 3.0 version.  That will help us if
users can provide some early feedback.
Thoughts ?

--
------------------------
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Camel 3.0 milestone 1 soon ?

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
+1 for Camel 3.0.

And yes, I am available for the release build.

Thanks,
Gregor

Re: Camel 3.0 milestone 1 soon ?

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
+1,

If we can identify the changes automatically, it could save us lot of
time for the migration guide.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Re: Camel 3.0 milestone 1 soon ?

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1

<an...@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:

> Totally agree. +1.
> I think it's super important to have an early feedback of 3.0
> Gregor Zurowski, will you be available in the coming week to cut the
> release?
> Thanks!
>
> Inviato da Yahoo Mail su Android
>
>   Il gio, 31 gen, 2019 alle 22:44, Guillaume Nodet<gn...@apache.org> ha
> scritto:   Given the amount of work and refactoring that has been done the
> past weeks
> on the master branch, I wonder if it makes sense to consider releasing a
> first milestone of Camel 3 in the coming weeks.
> I think we should release a few milestones as early as possible rather than
> waiting a lot and release a big band 3.0 version.  That will help us if
> users can provide some early feedback.
> Thoughts ?
>
> --
> Guillaume Nodet